Personal identification information
Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways in connection with activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. The non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How we use collected information
Imaginess collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- – To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- – To improve our Site
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- – To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Site feature
We may send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We do our best to assign images, videos, and quotes to their creators and their original sources. If you see anything on Imaginess that is misplaced or you would like to remove it, please contact us.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Publication policy on Imaginess
1. When an artist or brand agrees to be featured in Imaginess, it is with his agreement and allows his work to be posted on our website as well as on our social media accounts. We have several accounts adapted to the different disciplines presented on our site.
2. Copyright is respected on our website and on social media. Imaginess is a broadcast media, our accounts give us visibility at the same time that allows us to broadcast the work of artists or brands presented.
Through visits and our social accounts, we ensure the dissemination of our content to that of the artist or brand.
If the artist does not want the work done for his clients to be published he has the right to object. Likewise, the artist is free to choose what he wants to be published on our website.
3. In addition, in each article, we leave the respective links so that interested people can contact the artist or the brand.
4. It is also a responsibility that the artist, thanked our interest in his work by joining the Imaginess community. This is how we together form a large digital art community and that people will be able to appreciate digital art in a different way.
Imaginess has become an important media dedicated to digital art. Before publishing an artist, we review his portfolio to make sure he has an interesting proposal to present.
If after reading our publication policy and thinking about the relevance of your work, thank you for letting us know, we will be happy to publish your work!
*This document was last updated on December 29, 2017
*This document was last updated on October 11, 2018